It’s such a shame to waste time. We always think we have so much of it.
— Mitch Albom, For One More Day (via b0y-x)
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body
Some of the greatest battles will be fought within the silent chambers of your own soul.
— Ezra Taft Benson (via samsaranmusing)